** Job Title: Team Member, Warehouse/Loaner **
** Shift 10 AM - 7 PM **
Provide assistance in all aspects of warehouse work. Oversee the preparation of products/services for our representatives and customers.
• Train on the different product lines in preparation for on-call responsibilities.
• Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Prepare product for scheduled surgeries.
• Interact with the team during team meetings.
• Maintain warehouse organization to avoid product errors.
• Use computers to maintain accurate account records and shipment of inventory.
• Support management in preparation for audits.
• Process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services.
• Inform customers of receipt, shipping, and delays.
• Handle urgent requests.
• Track inventory and maintain accurate records.
• Review overdue shipment returns and partner with dispatcher to schedule the return.
• 2+ year Warehouse and Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product and order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
• Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
• Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
• Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
• High School diploma
• Prefer Assoc Degree or equivalent work experience