- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation.
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures.
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones.
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources.
- Ensures effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for preparation of documentation, status reports and budgets. Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed