- Reporting to a Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of exempt professional and managerial positions for a functional area and/or within a business unit(s), high volume positions, or technical positions.
- Develop diverse candidate pools and pipelines for each position.
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Major Responsibilities: Specific responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter: Demonstrate subject matter expertise within a line of business and or functional area.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates. Work with hiring managers to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for the organization.
- Educate hiring managers on the recruitment process; timeline, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Consult with hiring managers on recruitment trends, target companies, innovative sourcing techniques such as CMS, industry events, networking, job boards, cold calling, external research, etc.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, and continually build a pipeline of candidates. Review all applicant resumes and sources for fit with position description and requirements; ensure a diverse candidate pool is presented.
- Effectively phone screen or interview all relevant applicants, and make recommendations to hiring mangers for interview selection. Position and effectively articulate the UB value proposition. Oversee/schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and interview teams.
- Gather interview feedback from candidates and interview team. Determine with hiring managers next steps in the process. Obtain all critical information on candidates; experience, salary, motivations and fit for the position.
- Conduct reference checks if applicable for the role. Work with Recruitment Coordinator on background checks and all necessary compliance.
- Partner with Recruitment Manager and Compensation to discuss offer parameters; extend and negotiate all offers. Manage the closing of the position all the way through the on-boarding of successful candidates.
- Ensure that the applicant tracking system (Taleo) is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance. Review monthly/quarterly recruitment metrics with Recruitment Manager to ensure target time to fill, aging and other TAS metrics are on track.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of employment laws and regulations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed