- Temporary - Full time Monday - Friday
- Flexible Schedule
- Creates, develops, plans, writes, and edits operaitonal, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechncial users.
- May doc ument engineering proceesses and specifications.
- Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and prodcures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Contact with others is primarily internal.
Must have the following:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Good working knowledge of ISO 13485 Requirements
- Excellent documentation writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in writing SOP's
- Good organizational skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed