Project Management (85%)
• Responsible for coordination and management of assigned projects for the business under the direction of department head. Scope of projects may include (but not limited to): simplifying processes, providing general administrative and human resources support, administrative reporting, project tracking, developing high-level presentations on various subjects, anticipating changing business needs, and coordinating compliance matters.
• Serves as a coordinator of various projects ensuring that all department deliverables are met on a timely basis. Assists with the coordination of project implementation and rollout. Researches issues, prepares reports and provides recommendations to manager. Compiles data for various administrative reports as needed.
• Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. In general, work efficiently, independently, and frequently autonomously to resolve potential “bottleneck” issues.
Administrative Support (15%)
• Performs complex administrative duties involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, and diplomacy.
• Plan and schedule recommendation approval meetings with senior executives and senior managers to obtain approvals within the statutory deadlines
• Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
• Support any other adhoc projects as needed
• 4-6 years of experience in the financial industry; credit risk experience preferred.
• Experience in project coordination, operations, analysis, and/or executive support a plus.
• Analytical ability – can turn data into information
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised, manage time and escalate as appropriate
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook) - proficient
• College degree and/or related work experience