- Responsible for the RF/IC category key supplier cooperation and partnership establishment, improvement and maintenance. Regular performance review and relationship maintenance with supplier CXO and VP/directors who in charge of the capacity allocation.
- Drive in deep collaboration between supplier and Company including procurement, R&D, supply chain, quality, planning and IT.
- Keep track of the USA mobile communications market and industry trend, have good understanding of the future trends; Identify and control the core value area of the RF/IC industry, accurately estimate the product supply and demand trends.
- Competitor analysis, ability to obtain key information of competitors, draw up the supplier procurement strategy, ensure the delivery and material cost of the relative competitiveness of company's products.
- Identify the potential value of supplier, manage the supplier risks, including finance, supply, quality etc. work out countermeasure and backup plans.
- Lead the internal cross-functional team to develop sourcing strategy: Specify the business requirements, align with the strategy of the internal R&D, develop the souring strategy in a targeted manner, gain the related technologies with best business models and reasonable price;
- Develop the supplier development plan and improve the cooperative relationship with value suppliers and identify new opportunities of cooperation;
- Monitor the execution of the procurement strategy: Monitor the execution of the procurement strategy, and regularly review, analyze, summarize, and modify the procurement strategy of the category.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 10 years’ or above working experience in IC/mobile industry, familiar with IC/mobile business model, new technology trends.
- Strong negotiation skill, high integrity, high ethical principles, customer focus and team work.
- Fluency in reading, listening, speaking, writing of English as the working language
- Have sincere work attitude, sound business sense, outstanding analytical capability, good communication and negotiation skills and details & Goal oriented.
- Good teamwork and communication skills, Able to adapt to multi-national and cross-cultural environmental.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed