- In this role, you will be responsible for implementing the procurement strategy for categories and follow up action plan. You will organize qualification upon category strategy and conduct supplier qualification procedures.
- You will also conduct the bidding and negotiation routinely to get the cost effective materials. In addition, you will help identify the demand to supply risk in advance and manage to guarantee the safe supply for projects.
- You will participate in the routine supplier management activity, organize supplier performance evaluation and development plan, and organize the suppliers meeting routinely to solve the related purchasing issues.
- Bachelor/Master/Doctor degree in Software Engineering, Computer science and technology, Telecommunication& Communication,or other related fields
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, and Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in Software of ICT industry.
- A good command of English is required; a good command of Mandarin is preferred
- Familiar with Communication IC and product in ICT.
- Good market insight and industry's trend analysis in Communication IC field.
- Good business understanding of Communication IC.
- Understanding for procurement process and operation.
- Project Management: Master PMP, Implement supplier selection or qualification in accordance with procurement strategy and action plan.
- Supplier Management: Manage routine communication and meeting between company and supplier, such as QBR/EBR etc. Conduct the supplier performance evaluation and drive to improve.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork skill.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed