- Understand and Identify project deliverables, stakeholders, and systems. Work with teams to decompose Business / Functional /Design documents into actionable test conditions.
- Assist developing and documenting Test plans, Test cases/scripts and traceability matrix for future state.
- Ensure test cases are in appropriate format (i.e. HP ALM). Ensure documents are organized and coherent for stakeholders to understand. Assist in Planning and coordination of UAT; Own the UAT execution to ensure UAT execution is thorough and complete.
- Run defect triage meetings with Stakeholders, Developers, Testers. May require evening / weekend support for validation.
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts. Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Individual will have up to 8-10+ years of relevant experience with Software implementation, UAT management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will have experience / knowledge of Banking data (product, accounts, customers, payments), data reconciliation, ability to trace data from source systems to target systems.
- Prior work experience with Data warehouse projects in Banking/Compliance environment preferred.
- Prior experience with tools such as VISIO, MS PROJECT, HP QC/ALM, SharePoint and SQL preferred.
- Ability to understand large volumes of data, familiarity with banking products / processes.
- Ability to analyze and document data lineage through Data warehouse hops.
- Understanding of Database and data warehouse concepts.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed