Portfolio Administrator/Data Steward
Work Schedule/Travel Requirements
• Full time: Working hours are 8am-5pm, 8 hours per day, on-site at Wilmington, NC office
Supporting Optical Fiber and Cable Division Engineering department and their personnel. Assist with daily tasks which include but are not limited to project duties relating to information collection, organization and manipulation, travel support, new hire logistics support, event coordination/planning, and other administrative related tasks.
The successful candidate will assist the department and personnel with identified tasks and activities. The candidate needs to be proficient in Microsoft Office and exhibit the ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced working environment. Person should be able to extract information from division databases and build reports and graphs for review, manage travel arrangements of engineering personnel, coordinate meetings, manage visitors and handle various administrative tasks for the department.
Specific skills/tasks might include:
• Using Microsoft skills to build pivot tables, graphical display of data and building and editing SharePoint sites
• Management of monthly reporting on division costs and resource allocation
• Interaction with world-wide Division Engineering contacts to review data and identify when errors occur
• Interaction with Corporate contacts on new Office tools which are being deployed by the corporation
• Support for new employee recruiting and onboarding
• Office supply ordering and stocking
• Purchase orders and purchase order management
• Event planning and logistics, including working with vendors as needed
• Travel arrangements, including working on visas for International travel
• Associates degree or equivalent preferred
• Preferred degrees could include business administration, accounting/finance, information science/management and science/math.
• 2+ years of portfolio management/administrative assistant job duties
Top 3-5 Manager Must Have Skills
• Demonstrated Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to create “client/business-ready” communications
• High level of interpersonal skills – build rapport, be approachable, resourceful, responsive
• Efficient in a fast-paced work environment (take initiative, rapidly transition between tasks, multiple priorities and work independently)