• Program, Setup and Operate Multi Axis CNC Vertical Milling Centers, Multi Axis CNC Turning Centers and Wire EDM (Makino, FADAL, YCM, DMG Mori Seiki, Mazak and Mitsubishi).
• Work directly with engineering teams on various projects to verify the functional and manufacturability of R&D/Production designs while adhering to strict timelines.
• Understands and adherence to required procedures, processes and to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
• 5+ years of advanced CNC Programming.
• Multi Axis 3-D Programing using Mastercam CAD/CAM software.
• High speed machining and tool path optimization.
• Ability to program and machine complex high tolerance components (+/-.0002) when the job requires.
• Setup and operate conventional machines to produce and rework parts, dies, molds, and fixtures when needed (Bridgeport Mills – Anilam Retrofits, Hardinge Tool Room Lathe, Surface Grinder, Saws, and Drill Presses.
• Reads and interprets Pro/ENGINEER PTC Creo – 3D CAD & Solid Works CAD, GD&T ASME Y14.5M 1994 Standard and ASME Y14.5 2009 Standard, complex prints, sketches and verbal instructions.
• Follow all PM schedules and procedures in maintaining equipment.
• Complete documentation (work order process).
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully in a team-based environment that heavily emphasizes quality, performance, cross training, customer service, and accountability.
• Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• High-School graduate/GED
• Preferred Machine Technology A.S. Degree or Technical Certificate or related machinist experience.