The ETL Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and management of data transfer and data transformation processes integral to the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Develop, design and implement data extraction and transformation solutions.
• Responsible for the design, implementation, management and operational support of data transformation and the related databases and other technologies.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of preventative maintenance routines to ensure availability and performance of data transformation jobs and their related management systems.
• Provide system performance tuning and capacity planning required to maintain the data extraction job success.
• Design procedural templates that enforce site standards.
• Provide recommendations to operations staff on Performance analysis and tuning.
• Recommend use of statistics, indexes, partitioning, temp tables, other techniques.
• Bachelors' degree in computer science or related field or equivalent, relevant experience.
• 7 years of system management experience within a specific technology.
• A minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience is required.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work across functional lines, and at many levels.
• Ability to work on assigned tasks independently and execute with minimal direction.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet project deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• 5-10 years of experience with Informatica.
• 5-10 years of experience with Teradata.
• Teradata Administration Tool (WinDDI).
• SQL Assistant Query Tool.
• Teradata SQL /Stored Procedures.
• Teradata SQL based ETL & ELT.
• 5-10 years of experience Oracle.
• Extensive experience as an Informatica application developer. Support implementation and usage of all related software.
• Extensive experience with Teradata, Oracle and other RDBMS.
• Extensive experience with Teradata tools and utilities such as Fastload, FastExport, Multiload, TPump, Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT).
• Externsive experience with SQL, Macros, Stored Procedures, Triggers and AJIs/JIs Interface with the latest BIDW technologies such as Cognos, SAS, Informatica & Hyperion.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).