- Prior work experience with Data warehouse projects in Banking/Compliance environment preferred. Prior experience with tools such as VISIO, MS PROJECT, HP QC/ALM, SharePoint and SQL preferred. Ability to understand large volumes of data, familiarity with banking products / processes. Ability to analyze and document data lineage through Data warehouse hops. Understanding of Database and data warehouse concepts.
- Understand and Identify project deliverables, stakeholders, and systems. Work with teams to decompose Business / Functional /Design documents into actionable test conditions. Develop and document Test strategies, Test plans, Test cases/scripts and traceability matrix for future state.
- Ensure UAT cycle artifacts are organized test cases are in appropriate format (HP ALM).
- Ensure documents are organized and coherent for stakeholders to understand. Plan, coordinate and oversee execution of UAT to ensure project objectives are met. Manage resources (Project resources and Operational resources) throughout Project lifecycle to ensure UAT milestones are met.
- Get involved in execution stage as and where required.
- Oversee defect triage meetings. May require evening / weekend support for validation.
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts. Strong knowledge of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Individual will have up to 8-10+ years of relevant experience with Software implementation, UAT management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed