Working on Change Control assessments and relevant tasks (engineering rationales, drawing updates, verification testing, etc.) and Non-Conformance assessments.
• Up to 3 years of product design experience, medical device industry preferred
• Provides basic engineering skills.
• Responsible for tasks within a project.
• Sets and manages priorities for self.
• Basic technical communication skills.
• Moderate experience with a parametric CAD package, Pro-E preferred.
• Moderate experience with change control and sustaining engineering.
• 4-year engineering degree (mechanical or biomedical engineering preferred)