Analyst, Supply Planning
The Analyst, Supply Planning will be responsible for supporting the Supply Planning team by running daily reports, developing new reports in Excel as needed, resolving discrepancies in existing reports, answering questions on report functionality as well as content. The expectation is that the analyst will become familiar with the data that is being reported, where it comes from and what it means in order to better support the team and answer questions from business partners. The Analyst will also be working with Customer Service and other functional groups and providing ad hoc data as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or other related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
• 2+ years planning experience in a Supply Chain role. Demonstrated understanding of supply chain manufacturing operations.
• Computer skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel data mining/reporting, Microsoft Access skills will be a plus.
• Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven record working within a dynamic and results oriented organization focused on empowered work teams.
• Demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.