Client is a leading eCommerce company, improving the way people shop for their intimate life by inspiring our customers and offering them the easiest way to get the premium products they want - all backed with an unparalleled customer service. As the company continues to enjoy compound annual growth, we are currently actively hiring in a number of areas of the Company.
Are you looking for challenging new career opportunity in a vibrant and growing company? Are you an individual who can work independently and within a team environment; comfortable juggling multiple projects; and delivering against tight-deadlines in a fast-paced work environment? If so, then a career with company may be the perfect fit!
We are currently looking for great people to fill a number of key positions within the organization. If you feel you have the required skills and experience to be successful in our new Director of Marketing role, we would love to hear from you!
Based in one of offices in Miami, Florida - or any of our new two West Coast offices in Oakland/San Francisco or Los Angeles, California, the Director of Marketing is responsible for working closely with both the VP of eCommerce and the CEO as well as the Digital Marketing Director and team to raise visibility and brand recognition for company website (and our own private label line – tbd.) in the US, Canada and Mexico (tbd.). You will have full ownership of and will build out the vision, marketing strategies, objectives and key results (OKRs). This role will also help provide executive leadership, define and orchestrate all consumer-facing activities with a view to increase brand desire.
You are a creative, competitive, and well-rounded marketer that has delivered consumer marketing programs that resulted in successful bottom-line business results. You can be both a hands-on and a strategic, solution-oriented problem solver with a desire to lead your Media and PR agency team to deliver required solutions in a timely cost effective manner. You have a passion for marketing, business management, and keen interest in eCommerce, social networks, pop-culture and technology industries.
Other Incentives for Ideal Candidate:
• Competitive salary with performance based bonuses
• The opportunity to work within a team of creative, intelligent marketers in a company that has grown aggressively in the past 2 years!!!
• Lead cross functional marketing teams (Online Marketing, Public Relations, Creative, Media buying, Social Media et al), and be the focal point in developing cohesive and collaborative marketing campaigns
• Drive marketing planning and execution of annual marketing themes and activations across multiple marketing channels.
• Responsible for external brand activations, partnerships and integrations including the development of messaging and advertising.
• Improve project management across internal departments, driving continuous process optimization and making recommendations for efficiencies.
• Responsible for internal brand building activities; ensure the company brand is prominent in each location and emanates across the company.
• Work hand-in-hand with the eCommerce Operations & Sales organization and the North American Marketing team to define consumer targeting and product positioning
• Ownership over budget management and reconciliation of multi-million dollar marketing campaigns.
Media / Creative:
• Working with the North American teams to understand the company’s business objectives and marketing and advertising strategy
• Liaising with the creative agency team, and other team to develop media strategies and campaigns
• Making recommendations and decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns
• Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
• Presenting proposals, with media and cost schedules to the Management team
• Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations
• Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites
• Proofreading advertising text and content prior to release
• Maintaining detailed records
• Developing evaluation techniques for campaigns.
• Develop unique story ideas the media will want to cover
• Take on a managerial role within the Marketing Team to direct media relations
• Pro-actively reach out to contacts in the media, including cold-calling, to promote coverage of Company
• Work with Management, media contacts and members to schedule interviews and other forms of outbound communications
• Provide media contacts with needed resources, information and statistics as may be required
• Keep abreast of current and evolving events and trends, especially as they pertain to the industry.
• Highly adaptable and flexible: you thrive is a fast-paced, constantly evolving industry and pioneering company.
• A strong communicator with excellent and articulate presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• A team player, you have a proven track record of working with and through teams with teammates of various levels to achieve great results
• You have the ability to apply critical thinking and analysis to projects / workflow in addition to problems
• Results oriented, you are an exceptional multi-tasker and well organized
• Excellent planning and team leadership skills. Ability to identify a clear consumer and product strategy, plan marketing programs, and execute product/service launch activity across a wide variety of marketing disciplines
• Strong business analytical skills and acumen. Ability to manage and contribute to P&L management, budget management, quantitative research, and sales tracking.
• 10+ years in brand marketing and/or agency positions, namely brand management in top CPG, retail or eCommerce organization. Strong preference for experience in at least one of the following industry verticals: eCommerce, retail, beauty and health, online dating industry, gaming/adult industry, or entertainment industry
• Excellent organizational, analytical project management skills
• Advanced working knowledge of digital marketing tactics and ability to integrate across channels.
• Proven experience in planning, delivering, and measuring direct marketing campaigns.
• Experience working with product, technology and data teams.
• Experience leading, coaching and developing a team.
• Strong preference for experience in at least one of the following industry verticals: eCommerce, retail, beauty and health, online dating industry, gaming/adult industry, or entertainment industry
• Excellent organizational, analytical project management skills
• Advanced working knowledge of digital and traditional marketing tactics and ability to integrate across channels
• Experience working with product, tech and data teams.
• Demonstrated ability flawlessly multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines and to work in a fast paced, competitive, and fun environment, willing to whatever it takes to get the job done
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English (Spanish is a plus)
• Ability to frequently travel across North America including Canada, and Mexico as required.