- Review, analyze, report and categorize documents such as eDHF, Routers, Drawings, QMS docs, and CAD models.
- Provides basic Engineering skills
- Responsible for tasks within a project
- Sets and manages priorities for self
- Engineering, CAD, Creo or Solidworks experience is a must and Windchill experience is helpful. .
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Work, Excel, Outlook) is preferred. Detail oriented, independent worker.
- Basic knowledge of Design Controls and maintaining a Design History File
- Basic technical communication skills
- Basic experience with a parametric CAD package, Pro-E preferred
- Moderate experience with change control and sustaining engineering.
- 1-3 years of product design experience, medical device industry preferred
- 4 year Engineering Degree, Mechanical Engineering preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed