- Performing information security assessments; provide information security guidance to business stakeholders; interpreting and applying information security policy and standards
- Coordinate with stakeholders to initiate, scope and plan controls assessments of new and existing vendor engagements.
- Perform Information Security remote/table-top assessments.
- Perform Information Security onsite assessments at vendor locations when required
- Assess completed questionnaire and supporting documentation to validate vendor appropriate implementation of information security controls; analyze the information to identify information security weaknesses or non-compliance with company and industry standards.
- Produce detailed documentation of assessments and perform threat analysis of gaps identified.
- Communicate vendor information security issues to stakeholders, ensuring their understanding of associated risks and actions needed to remediate those risks.
- Validate evidence from vendors, before Remediation Plans are closed.
- Escalate issues associated with vendors as needed to management.
- Must have at least 3 years of Vendor risk assessment experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed