- The Distribution Department within company is seeking candidates with a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- In order to be considered for the role a candidate must be able to procees 45 words per minute, possess intermediate skill level with operating a computer and possess intermediate skill level with use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- In order to be successful as a Warehouse Associate an individual must consistently demonstrate an ability to work effectively to meet daily and weekly goals in a manner that meets quality and safety expectations.
- Team members will be working in a warehouse environment and are expected to perform shipping and receiving functions, material handling and storage functions, stock picking and assembly of product kits, product labeling and packaging, order verification of part, serial, lot and quantity, inventory cycle counts, forklift operation, and daily housekeeping.
- Team members will be required to execute functions within ERP system and must demonstrate knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Throughout shift, team members are expected to maintain works areas clean, orderly and in safe condition. Flexibility to work overtime and weekends is required and must be able to stand and lift up to 50 pounds for duration of shift.
- Intermediate skill level operating a computer (required)
- Ability to process 45 words per minute (required)
- Intermediate skill level of MicroSoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) (required)
- Ability to remain flexible and adjust to business needs that impact job duties and schedule.
- Ability to work on Saturday's upon notice. -Demonstrate strong discipline to GMP principles.
- Experience in medical device industry preferred.
- 5S Program experience desirable
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed