- Act as a role model and expert for loaner kit processing. Oversee the preparation of products/services for our representatives and customers.
- Train on the different product lines in preparation for on-call responsibilities.
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Prepare product for scheduled surgeries.
- Interact with the team during service level investigations.
- Assist in FQMS compliance.
- Maintain warehouse organization to avoid product errors.
- Use computers to maintain accurate account records and shipment of inventory.
- Support management in preparation for branch audits.
- Process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services.
- Inform customers of receipt, shipping, and delays.
- Handle urgent requests.
- Track inventory and maintain accurate records.
- Review overdue shipment returns and partner with dispatcher to schedule the return.
- 0-2 year Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma
- Prefer Assoc Degree or equivalent work experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed