• Provides technical support to users including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps.
• Is able to resolve some problems immediately, while more complex problems are assigned to second level support.
• Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
• Has detailed knowledge of one skill area or basic knowledge of several skills.
• Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, and concepts and techniques. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Works under general supervision.
• Follows established procedures.
• Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy.
• May take on moderate size projects or several components of a large project.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
• Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
• Primarily internal company contacts.
• Infrequently interorganizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters.
Education: AAS Required, BS Desired
Experience: 1-3 Years
Manager Must Haves:
** This is both a DOD and ITAR site. US Citizenship is required for this facility