Assignment Work Schedule: 35
• Process daily loan transactions in accordance with instructions received from the agent bank/middle office.
• Input accurate information in CLO (Commercial Loan Operations) IRIS (Fax System) and LoanApp and ensure all instructions received are processed on the same day. i.e: Rollover, New loan, paydown, conversion, interest and fee settlement, etc.
• Secure approvals from middle office via IRIS/LoanApp when necessary.
• Report and escalate any back value / irregular transactions to the designated checker.
• Arrange funding and/or break funding with Treasury prior to the cut off time.
• Process outgoing loan related payments via GPP for FED/CHIP/SWIFT payment.
• Timely billing if applicable and process all incoming funds for fees, principal and interests.
• Update customer / agent bank contact list and special handling list periodically.
• Timely filing & Record Management.
• Investigate and resolve pending items in Cash Accounts, Past Dues and Break-funding charges.
• Effectively communicate with agent bank/middle office to resolve discrepancies.
• Claim compensation for late payment received.
• Send swift message, e.g. MT199 for unidentified incoming funds.
• Administer complicated loan transactions. Review and participate in LOD Operating Manual discussion and update.
Requires a recent college grad or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
• Loan Experience a plus
• ACBS experience a plus.