2nd Shift 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Perform various manufacturing duties as required to ensure the team meets all goals and objectives.
Typical types of work include:
o Packaging, operating and loading machines, measuring, material handling, coating, masking, mixing, blasting and inspection of product or components
• Understands and adheres to safety policies and practices to maintain a clean, safe and health conscious work environment.
• Maintains clean room standards per standard operating procedure.
• Is responsible for quality and adherence to manufacturing process requirements.
• Builds product by following all processes in which certified and completing other assigned work, while meeting manufacturing goals and metrics.
• Records information on shop floor paperwork and maintains accurate records.
• Independently complies with signals from Hour by Hour and in-process Kanbans.
• Is willing to flex and rotate as necessary and work well with all group members, both within the team and cross-functionally.
• Records information on shop floor paperwork and maintains accurate records. Maintains up to date training.
• Understands 6S principles for assigned areas.
• Handles, transports, stores, and inspects components and final assembly devices.
• Sets up and operates manufacturing equipment.
• Able to become proficient on more than one job task.
• Red lines documents in need of correction and assist with resolution.
• Executes validation protocols and engineering evaluations with supervision.
• Supports continuous improvements through idea submission and leading assigned projects.
Education/Special Training Required
• High School degree, GED or equivalent work experience
Qualifications/Work Experience Required
• Prefer prior cleanroom or medical device manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate problems or issues verbally and written in English.
• Ability to read and understand procedures, safely sheets, instructions, and policies in English.
• Ability to carry out verbal instructions in English.
• Ability to work with measuring devices.
• Demonstrated computer skills (ability to navigate email, calendar, online database systems and online training).
• Demonstrated ability to follow processes and has a basic understanding of the technical job duties.
• Ability to conduct basic arithmetic calculations: add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform simple calculations using a calculator.
• High manual dexterity to use tools such as, microscope, soldier iron, tweezers etc.
• Ability to work overtime as required.