Education and Special Training Required: 4 year degree in business or other relevant field of study OR equivalent work experience.
Qualifications and Work Experience Required:
- 4+ years of proven leadership/supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated organization, planning, communication, project management and performance attainment in an operations or logistics environment.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be willing to travel overnight (10%) to cover all branch satellite locations in some areas
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for selection, storage and movement of medical products
- Demonstrated data integrity, analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Access, ERP systems (including data analysis tools i.e. queries, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven customer or account management experience
- Must have demonstrated team leadership, communication, and talent evaluation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of a distribution and storage environment
- Demonstrated understanding of inventory value, chain of handling and resolving and following up on client inquiries
- Must be able to drive team productivity and develop individual relationships across the organization
- Understanding of the impact of inventory across multiple demographics
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be able to lead and work in a team environment
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs