- Manage of team of Business Analyst who interface between with business users and IT for collaboration on reporting requirements, support, application improvements and project.
- Direct implementation/analysis of reporting requirement, policy and procedures as it relates to end user computing. Supervision/training of business analysts who interface with the business units and IT for reporting requirements.
- Development and maintenance of End User policy and procedure and best practices. Coordination with various business lines and management regarding end user computing to effectively support business functions.
- Strategic execution of reporting systems to business line managers and IT for execution and maintenance of such databases.
- Interact with IT where necessary to develop a harmonized reporting solutions.
- Work with in-house developers to provide business units with reporting requirements Business Process Reengineering as it relates to the business units use of end user database.
- Provide and implement tactical and strategic governance and plan for EUC environment.
- Strong Analytic Skills; working knowledge of core banking and or market products;
- working knowledge of IT systems;
- knowledge of Oracle reporting products +.
- Education: BS in Accounting/Finance preferred or equivalent and 6-7 years of experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed