Top 3-5 Technical Skills Needed
• Ability to understand chemical unit operation systems and how they work. Systems include equipment and components like fans, pumps, pressurized cylinders, cryogenic gasses, valves, check valves, and regulators.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex systems.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Computer literate in excel, word and other Microsoft products
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in an industrial setting.
2 year degree is a nice to have, not required
Estimated Duration for Position
• 2 years
• 7am-5pm – minimal travel
• Scheduled off hours support and weekend support required
• Safety shoes – over the ankle
• Safety Glasses
• Full Face Respirator and associated medical documentation and fit testing, expected to only be used around 20-30 hours over the course of a full year
• Hearing Protection – contract agency needs to provide for annual hearing testing (but we would provide the actual PPE)
Equipment to be used in the position
• Distributive Controls system (DCS) contains archived information and trending capability. This is the main troubleshooting tool.