- Accountable for delivering highly technical projects which include large/complex/cross-functional strategic and/or technical initiatives that may extend across businesses.
- Provides core project management expertise for the full lifecycle of initiatives, including but not limited to: project planning, initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Provides timely, accurate and relevant project reporting. Ensure projects are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements.
- Establish strong business partnerships within and outside of the Customer Office to resolve issues quickly and advance efforts expeditiously.
- Facilitates engagement with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring strategic alignment, clear understanding of project goals and focus on delivering meaningful outcomes.
- 8+ years of Project Management experience in digitally-enabled, product-oriented businesses
- Proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business lines.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies
- Ability to balance structure and flexibility, with a drive toward results and accountability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and expertise with agile Tools such as Jira and Confluence, and MS Project.
- Experience dealing with senior business leaders
- Well-developed leadership, management and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and guide team members in a highly collaborative environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed