---- Project Manager –Supply Planning Projects ----
The roles purpose is to support the managing and implementing of adhoc projects within Supply planning in the specific Franchise such as M&A, PLCM implementation, Marketing and AO interface projects that require dedicated focus. The role will interface with Supply Planning ,Advanced Operations, Sourcing ,Manufacturing and the Marketing function in planning ,managing and executing projects within the Supply Functional remit.
Professional Requirements- Required:
• Degree level in Business/Engineering/Supply Chain management
Background experience required
• Minimum of 3 years in a content role of either supply/manufacturing/engineering
• First official project management role, seen as developmental step into project and program management
• Demonstrate knowledge of project management software tools to support driving best practice project management
• Strong Microsoft office skills ,excel /PPT and knowledge of Microsoft project.