- Data Warehouse Developer will be involved in eliciting requirements, designing dimensional data models, preparing written design documents, developing extract/transform/load routines using either PL/SQL or Informatica PowerCenter performing intensive data analysis.
- Testing ETL and reports of others for quality assurance, and migrating releases into testing and production environments.
- ETL Lead with hands-on experience in designing and implementing data warehouses and data marts for large financial institutions.
- Experience leading a development team to implement high-quality solutions using Informatica and Business Objects and related database technology such as DB2, Oracle. Work with business and technology teams to analyze requirements, estimate, plan, and design solutions.
- Develop complex workflows and mappings using Informatica ETL and shell scripts to satisfy the business requirements.
- Develop web services for Data Warehouse and implement near real-time warehousing solutions.
- Will also support the Enterprise Data Warehouse batch cycle and any required changes to the schedule.
- Will assist the team by helping them in the data analysis requests, internal controls, performance tuning, BI requests. Lead medium sized projects, lead peer code reviews for all ETL changes.
- Design, Code, Test, schedule, and Implement project using Informatica/Oracle ETL.
- Interact with users to identify their requirements and deliver results appropriately. Debug and troubleshoot production issues. Demonstrated requirements elicitation and analysis experience.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities and multitasking capabilities. Ability to perform well in high pressure, time-sensitive environments, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and document business processes. Strong organizational skills.
- 8-10+ years experience performing the following: Full system development life cycle (SDLC) experience; Technical team leader experience; Strong background in data and business intelligence project work; Expert with SQL and PL/SQL, Experienced with Oracle databases; Reading and creating dimensional data models (Star Schemas); Reading and creating traditional Codd 3rd Normal Form data models;
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter.
- Must have a BA/BS degree.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed