Provide project management for capital projects. This includes development of project scope and budget, determining and securing project team members, and obtaining project funding. Overall responsibility for the ensuring the project’s compliance with schedule, cost, safety, and other project specific deliverables such as those associated with product quality, equipment and process capability, machine and line rates, equipment uptime, etc.
• Direct supervision of project team resources. Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
• Identifies and drives key decisions for such things as design, schedule, spending, vendor selection, etc.
• Plans and directs schedules and budgets. Responsible for the project’s cost control and spending approval, this includes change order approval and scope change management.
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
• Regularly interfaces with receivers and other key stakeholders.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
• Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
Travel Requirements: 5% or less, including domestic and international (very limited)
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in industry or in a related field
• Project Management
• Conflict resolution, problem resolution and priority setting
• Matrix Team Leadership
• Time Management, able to deal with multiple priorities
• Technical skills associated with automation and the integration of equipment
• MS Excel, MS Projects, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, Solidworks, AutoCAD
• Manufacturing experience
• Project Management certification
PPE: Safety shoes will be reimbursed. All other standard gear will be provided
Manager Must Haves:
- Significant Project Management Exp
- Working knowledge of MS Projects
- Cost Management background
Candidates will be shortlisted on 1/29