- Demonstrated incident management experience in a large-scale, multi-platform environment, supporting 24x7 operations.
- Dealing with 24x7x365 stressful environments where the service restoration is always the top priority in a professional manner with many different cultural and organizational relationships.
- Leadership of diverse teams including technologists, and analysts with the common language of English but many different first languages.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, customer service, executive level communications, and presentation skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- 3 years leadership in IT operations, leading multiple-discipline teams in resolving critical large-scale outages.
- Knowledge of IT systems control and ITIL framework
- The Response Analyst for Major incident Management should be a highly motivated individual who facilitates the resolution of business-impacting system issues with a group of on-call technical staff. The responsibilities of this role include monitoring and coordinating incident response efforts, and communicating status to senior management and stakeholders. This individual will be trained in the incident management process, and should be able to carry out the above duties with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational, with attention to detail skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation a plus
Manager Must Haves:
- Experience as a leader in facilitating resolution and problem solving
- Proven communication, documentation, and presentation ability
- General knowledge of IT subject areas such as network, compute, storage, applications, and cloud services