TEMP TO PERM opportunity
- Perform precision machining using manual mills, grinders, lathes, and other equipment as provided.
- Make fixtures and tools used to manufacture Custom implants.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and processes with focus on long term and repeatable success.
- Implement lean manufacturing principles and concepts where applicable.
- Review blueprints for practical tolerances, material and applications prior to machining of components.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment available to the component's designed tolerances, identify potential concerns and review with personnel accordingly.
- Identify, select stock components and parts requiring purchasing for project processing.
- Fabricate / Machine components according to print or drawing.
- Fabricate fixture components according to standard manufacturing processes and procedures, utilizing shop equipment as available.
- Work directly with R&D to review and identify solutions to fixtures/equipment/conditions that hinder production.
- Conduct problem solving activities using a structured approach to identify root cause and implement solutions to address the root cause(s).
- Support the Facilities and plant operations with technical and Work Order follow-up to ensure proper documentation of all identified repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years tool making/machining experience using manual equipment, CNC lathes, mills, wire EDM's, multi-axis CNC's and finishing ancilliery Basic CNC programming. Advanced knowledge preferred
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry preferred
- Experience using 5-axis CNC mills preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed