- Review Business Requirements Document and translate into a technical data mapping document based on the understanding of data warehouse. ( relational database with hundreds of tables) .
- Review Use Case Analysis and Documentation to define the scope of data mapping. Create data mapping documentation with strong and detailed data Analysis.
- Create Functional Design Document Detailed Design Document with IT lead..
- Translate business requirements in a organized and coherent fashion so that architects and ETL developers can understand. Conduct Pre-SIT and Pre-UAT testing with all target data to ensure all the business rules are well coded..
- Test Planning and Coordination. Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts. Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements. Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Individual will have up to 8-10+ years of experience. Strong AML, ETL, Data Warehousing, SWIFT knowledge is a must
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed