- Requires complete understanding and application of standard engineering or scientific theories, concepts, principles, and techniques. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Works under minimal direction. Independently determines and develops approaches to solutions.
- Work is reviewed generally upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Frequent inter organizational and/or external contacts. Represents the organization. Strong working relationships outside of immediate work group.
POC Controls and Allen Bradley experience required
Education: BS Minimum Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Experience: 5+ Years
Maybe required to work none-standard work schedule and different shifts depending on project needs
PPE required: Steel Toed Shoes
Nice to haves:
- Some robotics experience
- Vision System experience
- Measurement systems experience
- Project leadership experience