This BA will be supporting: CIF(Customer Data)/Common
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst and Team Manager, the CIF/Common Analyst will support the Canada Core Banking Replacement Project (Project NorthStar). The CIF/Common Analyst will work closely with other team members as well as other Business Tracks within the group and Canada throughout the project life cycle to ensure requirements are accurately tested and deliverables are met in a timely manner.
• Support CIF/Common business lines for CDL, OVS and other related systems covering all facets of Operations including Customer Onboarding, system integration, data migration, static table configurations and reconciliations.
• Creating/maintain future state workflows and corresponding procedures
• Test Planning. and Coordination for CIF/Common team. Ensure application meets business requirements. Create, execute and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
• Creates and conducts User Training.
• Secondary support for other team functions such as High Value Payments (GPP system) and IRIS (Confirm/Statement document system)
• Provide support to the Team Manager to ensure all related initiatives are maintained on schedule and completed according to plan. Communicate project issues, status and updates in a timely manner.
• Individual will have 5+ years of business analysis or work experience related to customer onboarding processing for a major financial institution.
• Knowledge of Customer onboarding workflows and various attributes of Customer Information File (CIF) such as industry code.
• Knowledge of customer onboarding regulatory requirements such as KYC, CIP EDD.
• Experience in High Value Payments Processing (SWIFT/FED/CHIPS) a plus
• Experience with Static Data Configurations for Banking Systems a plus
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
• Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include listening, verbal and written skills.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Proficiency in SQL, Business Objects, or database inquiry tools a plus.