- A Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, English, Life sciences, Liberal Arts, A Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, English, Life sciences, Liberal Arts, Communication, Engineering or related field required.
- This Position creates and/or updates controlled Quality procedures. Collaborates with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to process document updates in Windchill (electronic change control system).
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, and PowerPoint 2007, MS SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and experience with a document management software (e.g. Windchill or similar software).
- Three years minimum of Technical Writing /Document Administration experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with exceptional organization, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently and motivated to perform at a high-level without constant supervision
- Experience with medical device/Lifesciences Good Manufacturing Practices (GmP) guidelines or other regulated industry preferred.
- Must be service oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to produce clear, precise, understandable documentation while meeting tight deadlines.
- Must be able to plan, organize, prioritize and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- Processes documentation changes utilizing a product lifecycle tool (PTC’s Windchill software)
- Works with a variety of SMEs from various departments and sites to quickly update documents while ensuring compliance with documentation control procedures.
- Performs under minimal supervision.
- May undertake additional activities and/or projects to address Quality Systems goal and objectives.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed