- Create a future state value stream maps for the total value creating process.
- Creation of standard work for the key areas of manufacturing, inspection, and packaging.
- Coordinate the efforts of a number of process and project engineers to enable the realisation of optimum cell design and the execution of detailed project plans.
- Ensure that a comprehensive plan is in place to achieve a flexible, capable and available manufacturing process.
- Give frequent updates to the project manager and/or leadership team on the progress of the project.
- Be compliant with all company quality, E. H. & S. regulations.
- Have a grounded knowledge of the requirements of Information Systems to support the manufacturing and support functions.
- Develop validation protocols for equipment qualification
- Execute equipment and process validations
- Support Senior and Staff Project Engineers with any equipment and process validations and NPDP related tasks
- Bachelors of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Lean / 6 Sigma Black Belt qualification.
- Requires 3+ years of experience in Lean Manufacturing/Kaizen implementation with an ability to facilitate groups towards the implementation of lean in their production areas.
- Have a competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Arena Simulation or Simul8 knowledge required.
- AutoCAD knowledge preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed