Job Title: IT IMS Analyst (2 positions needed)
Location: Remote work conditions possible in the Corning, NY or Hickory/Charlotte, NC locations only. If candidate is in NC they should expect to be in Corning, NY first 30 days of assignment training with a one trip per quarter to Corning, NY going forward.
IT Application Developer/Analyst to engage with customers to design/develops, implement and support the IT solution to fulfill the business/system requirements.
• Design, develop, test and support software systems
• Ensure a smooth production process and high availability of used IT systems
• Interact with customer to gather and define requirements from both a business and systems perspective by interpreting business needs and translating them to technical requirements and specifications to meet the need.
• Review and respond to documented issues related to a project (through a help ticket or other written documentation) and define requirements to address the issue.
• Implement components (e.g. program, specifications, order, build, etc.) for complex IT solutions for new business demands and maintenance of business.
• Trouble-shoot more complex applications or other IT problem that may have a significant impact on the business.
• Degree in computer science and strong knowledge of computer programming
• Readiness to take on responsibility, trustworthiness, flexibility
• Ability work in teams and individually
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Attention to detail
• Manufacturing Execution systems
• Five plus years of experience with object oriented programming:
C (C++, C#)
• Experience in development using Visual Studio and tools
• Knowledge of Microsoft Products
o Server operating systems
o Team Foundation Server
• Knowledge of report design and development
• Knowledge of databases
o SQL Server
• Ability to communicate at all levels with in IT and various business units
• Supporting existing web based applications
• Software development Life Cycle
• Experience with Manufacturing process
• Familiarity with Camstar
Manager Must Haves:
Five plus years of experience with object oriented programming:
C (C++, C#)
- Self motivator
- Ability to work independently given the remote work conditions
Manager Nice To Haves:
Resumes will be shortlisted on a rolling basis