Operates a data entry device to input lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Data Assurance Department/Middle Office Group/Static Data Control
Job-Web Portal Promotion and Static Data Tasks
Static data Maintenance and Control
1. Setup and maintain static data in product systems such as WSS, P/S, Sophis, West, Fencis, Genesis, OVS and Option Analyzer
Support Static Data reconciliation processes including
1. Maker of existing processes such as Regulatory Reconciliation, ALGO , Global CSA, Reconcile acknowledgment report etc.
2. Use available reporting infrastructure to develop reports with available tools such as Business Objects, Excel etc.
3. Recommend enhancements where applicable to existing infrastructure
Project Assistance activities for Middle Office Technology Projects. This includes Web Portal.
1. Perform data analysis related to project efforts
2. Attend all project related meetings
Experience/Abilities: (Detail years of work experience required and any specific skills, special aptitudes or knowledge)
• 1+ year experience in a financial services organization. Especially Market front or middle office experience with products and operations knowledge.
• Strong technical understanding (SharePoint, Excel, SQL and Access is a plus).
• Detail oriented with good time management abilities, good verbal and written communication skills.
• Reports to a supervisor or manager.
Education: (Minimum educational requirements, professional qualifications and specific training)
• BA/BS Business administration, with 1+ year work-related experience.