Evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program solutions, work as a team member with other systems analysts/programmers on scheduled releases as well as troubleshooting problems and may analyze existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine operations or to identify difficulties. Will provide production support (e.g. critical business days, after hours, on call, etc.) between operations end users and the systems support team as well as conduct periodic application disaster recovery exercises. Will operate on diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server), software, hardware, technologies and tools and will document and complete developer test cases to ensure stable integration with existing mature systems. Essential skills: Strong analytical & mathematical skills, written & spoken communication skills; stored procedure development in UDB; Crystal Report development; UNIX Korn Shell scripting, Perl scripting, Autosys job management. Nice to have: Prior use/knowledge of CyberFusion, PVCS Version Manager, Adobe Acrobat.
• Hands on developer, subject matter expert in systems,
• Infrastructure, automation solutions, security architecture within the Dev Ops practice.
• Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments;
• Define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing;
• Participate in workshops and provide presentations of the proposed solution;
• Subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management;
• Perform analysis best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation.
• Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy