- Within Business Solutions Team (BST), this position will be working in the Loans Track and will be providing Project and Production Support activities related to our bank’s Core Banking Loan systems.
- Some of the project support activities may include participating in the creation of the Business Requirements Document (BRD) such as Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- This position will need to ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand. Also, this position may be asked to create or review Use Case Analysis and Documentation, and perform Data Analysis and Documentation.
- Regarding the Testing phase of projects, this position may need to create Test Planning Documents, create and track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. In some cases, this position will also need to participate in Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Additional project support responsibilities include Issues Tracking, User Training, and creating Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Current ongoing project that this position will be participating in are: Canada CBR (Northstar), Leones 1A, FATCA, MUTB Loans Transfer, and multiple Supply Chain Financing initiatives.
- For Production Support, this position will be part of the BST Business Service Desk, which is the primary support desk for Core Banking Applications. In particular, this position will be the primary contact for all Credit Control and Loan tickets opened by end users of Core Banking Loans applications.
- Individuals will need to have approximately 5+ years in loan operations or loan operations planning experience.
- Need to have ability to understand system functions and logics, to mediate between IT and non IT users, ability to deliver most appropriate solutions including both system function and non-system supported manual procedures through thorough analysis of risk, cost and efficiency of banking operations and ability to lead related parties with different interests to reasonable consensus.
- Finally, a roll-up the sleeves, positive can-do attitude required. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business.
- We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed