- Responsible for the overall system design.
- Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment.
- Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs.
- Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
- May conduct training to IT Staff.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 6-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed