(2-3 sentences describing general purpose)
The Senior Data Analyst in Business Intelligence department will be responsible for ensuring data is processed accurately per business requirements. If issues are identified, root cause analysis and data remediation need to be performed. A primary focus of this role will be to understand end-to-end data flow for Marketing Message Management (MMM) project hosted on Adobe platform, Get thorough understanding of all the components of the project, analyze data anomalies and determine the root cause for the job failures, provide control requirements to control developers and work closely with development teams to avoid future failures.
Will be dealing with all aspects of our end to end data processing. The emphasis is on data completeness, validity, consistency, timeliness, accuracy and intra-system and inter-system data flow controls. He/She will participate in investigation, root cause identification and remediation of affected data/processes in BI. He/She must have the ability to handle several task simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(list most important and frequently performed first)
• Work closely with Campaign Development and Operations teams to get better understanding of existing Audio marketing and Adobe marketing platform.
• Understand end-to-end data flow for MMM campaigns from the operation support perspective.
• Research data anomalies in complex business systems, develop audit reports, provide reports and recommendations for correction of data, and develop business and technical processes to ensure data integrity.
• Provide data quality assurance through routine check-ups of pre-existing data fixes and audit reports.
• Identify control points and provide controls requirement to Infogix team.
• Provide Tier2 support for all MMM project.
• Present concise status to senior management.
Requirements and General Skills:
(keep applicable bullet points and remove/add as relevant to job)
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Creative writing ability.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
(list required computer and technical skills and equipment/software used)
• Strong knowledge of Teradata database, Campaign management tools
• Must have prior data analyst and control based data operations experience
• Excellent query writing skills and debugging data anomalies.
• Good to have Marketing domain experience and/or campaigns application knowledge
• Experience in Media & Entertainment industry a plus.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).