Senior Sourcing Analyst:
The Senior Sourcing Analyst will provide complex reporting and analysis on key Sourcing metrics for the local Sourcing team. As part of the analysis, the Sr Sourcing Analyst will create recommendations for the Sourcing Managers and provide potential solutions to areas of concern. The Sr Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for issuing RFQs, analysing supplier selection criteria, executing cost reduction projects, processing system workflows for supplier-part changes and supporting Corporate wide initiatives on supplier controls.
• Perform complex sourcing analysis and selection process, including financial and non-financial inputs as required for clear sourcing decisions making recommendations and an outline of themes for the sourcing leaders
• Supports complex contract negotiation and development of contract strategy ac
• Support new product launches; supplier selection, requests for quotes and insurance that suppliers are clear on product launch deliverables; collaborate with cross-functional teams for successful launch.
• Participate in assuring cost standards are established for annual operating budgets.
• Participate in the implementation of enterprise wide metrics, tools and processes to optimize sourcing and supplier activities.
• Communicate key supplier management updates and decisions to multiple levels in the organization.
• Participate in continuous improvement programs, addressing quality, delivery, service as well as cost.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present information to suppliers, team members, team leaders, and top management.
• Ability to build relationships across multiple functions and levels both internally and externally.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies & cost reduction methodologies.
• Working Knowledge of complex supplier metrics & measurement methodologies and supporting systems.
• PC Literate ( Excel, Sharepoint). Basic knowledge of project Management tools is desirable.
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
• 3+ years in Supply Management or Sourcing