Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for screening, reviewing, and recruiting on non-exempt and exempt positions. The Recruiter will work with Recruitment Manager and/or Senior Recruiters to assist in the recruitment process on selected positions.
Specific responsibilities of the Associate Recruiter:
• Participate in kick off meetings with hiring managers to discuss positions, candidate pools, target companies, and search strategies.
• Work with Recruitment Manager to develop recruiting strategies for positions, including posting and sourcing strategies.
• Review all applicant resumes and sources for fit with position description and requirements; ensure a diverse candidate pool is presented.
• Phone screen relevant applicants, and make recommendations on candidates to be interviewed.
• Position and effectively articulate the company value proposition.
• Schedule interviews for candidates with hiring managers and interview teams.
• Gather interview feedback from candidates and hiring manager. Consult with hiring managers on selection.
• Work with Recruitment Manager to gather all critical information from candidates; experience, salary, motivations and fit for the position.
• Conduct with Recruitment Manager references if applicable for the role.
• Work with Recruitment Coordinator on background checks and all necessary compliance.
• Partner with recruitment team, and Compensation to discuss offer parameters; participate in extending and negotiating offers.
• Aid in the closing of the position, through the on-boarding of successful candidates.
• Ensure that the applicant tracking system (Taleo) isconsistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance.
• Review monthly/quarterly recruitment metrics with Recruitment Manager to ensure target time to fill, aging and other TAS metrics are on track.
• Demonstrate a general understanding of employment laws and regulations.
• Work on special TAS/HR projects as assigned. 5-7 years of experience
Looking for a strong recruiter ideally with Financial Services background and Functional Area support, Functional areas would include Risk Management, Financial Management, HR, Internal Audit. This candidate should be detailed, handle multiple reqs at any given time, have high energy. Assignment expected to go 6-18 months pending business needs and possible full time conversion.