The AML SME will provide support, oversight and guidance for ACoD in managing the operations, projects and applications in accordance with the regulatory requirements and the bank’s procedures and policies
1. Oversight over transaction monitoring applications/projects to ensure compliance with U.S. regulatory requirements.
2. Guidance for business team in areas of technology and operations intersection such as processes, efficiency improvements.
3. Participate in projects providing subject matter expertise and work with the project/systems business analyst to ensure all
transaction monitoring requirements are captured/documented, including coverage and end to end traceability from requirements to UAT testing, and identify any potential AML/transaction monitoring related gaps/risks associated with the system/process.
4. Manage (support and monitor) issues and assist in performing scenario analysis and coordinate initiatives such as model validation. Utilize analytics tools to identify suspicious activity and support tuning enhancements.
5. Provide support during internal audits and regulatory exams, activities such as data analysis, reporting and other duties, including special projects, as assigned
6. Participate in the drafting and maintenance of the transaction monitoring program/system documentation, policies, procedures and operating manuals
* 7-10 years’ experience in compliance and risk management. *General understanding of US banking regulations.
1) 3 – 8 years of experience in AML transaction monitoring compliance matters for Foreign Correspondent Banking.
2) 2 – 5 years of data analysis experience.
3) 3 – 5 years of experience supporting requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, and strong technical knowledge of databases.
4) Knowledge of U.S. operations of foreign banking organizations.
5) Experience with one or more transaction monitoring application
6) Work with moderate supervision, well organized with attention to detail
7) Self-starter, team player with excellent organizational and time management skills and should have strong collaborative, analytical, written/verbal communication skills
8) Proficient in MS Office suite of products Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, etc… would be a plus.)