- The Technical BA for EPS 1B track 2 project (194788) works in Data Warehouse with all technical resources to support technical deliverables and efforts.
- The tech BA also works with Credit Risk Business analysts and SME’s (when required) to understand all aspects of the business data to apply to technical solutions.
- Produce all technical deliverables to be consumed by modelers, developer, etc.
- In addition key roles include querying and profiling the data for data quality and ensuring it provides what is required and perform data analysis to support the Data Modelers.
- The tech BA will also assist with mapping source data to the BDM including cleansing and Data Quality rules.
- Evaluates business requirements
- Work with the Modelers, Developers, and CDO Business Analysts / Data Analysts to clarify the requirements;
- Work with company resources as this project involves in sourcing Bank data into compnay DWH.
- Review functional requirements to support design and development
- Interface File Design (Grouping, formatting, data quality rules, error processes)
- LOV Exceptions handling
- Build SQL for selection criteria and business rules
- Physicalize logical business rules
- Prepare Source to Target data mapping documentation for developers
- Define and document data quality checks (existence, consistency, defaults, cross field) and cleansing rules
- Query and profile data utilizing strong SQL skills
- Data Validation Profiling to support requirements and utilize for testing
- Working with QA team to help them better understand the requirements and to support them building test cases
- Work with developers on validation of Unit Testing
- Act as the first line of defense to conduct first level analysis in response to UAT issues and identify the root cause
- Update MDR with all data transformation logic
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of experience in conducting requirement analysis, functional & detail design documents along with technical specs for business rules.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data integration is a must.
- Banking/Financial Services experience is a must. Strong Credit Risk Basel II experience is a must.
- Advance SQL knowlege, database knowledge and data modeling knowledge is a must.
- Banking product knowledge in either core banking products (loans, deposits, forex and money market) or Capital Markets products (Derivatives, Options & Futures, Securitization and Fixed Income) is a must.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed