Japanese skillsets preferred
1) review entire KYC file ensuring that attachments support the information in the file;
2) identify any inconsistencies evident in the file and work with AO, BLCO and BSA/AML group to resolve;
3) ensure that the form is prepared accurately,
4) coordinate with CoDA Quality Assurance to make sure that lessons learned from QA results are incorporated into AO, BLCO & KYC Group activities.
5) Request and evaluate a vendor performed search to determine whether the client is a politically exposed person (PEP Search), is the subject of negative press (Negative Press Search), is subject to government sanctions or internal restrictions (Security Search), or has been the subject of any negative compliance-related information (“Negative Compliance Information Inquiry” or “NCII”). Support general compliance activities and other duties, including special projects, as assigned.