Mid shift 10am - 7pm mon – fri
Job Title: Aseptic Operator
The purpose of this position is:
Performs repetitive operations to mass-produce products such as sterile cell culture media, salt solutions, reagents, buffers, antibiotics, therapeutics, and other sterile and non-sterile solutions.
This position includes significant duties such as:
• Prepares sterile plastic bottles and sterile bags.
• Washes and sterilizes glass bottles.
• Cleans the main clean room (core).
• Keeps all areas clean, including: Ante Room, Packaging Area, Bag Packaging Area, Tank Room, Clean Halls, Bottle Washing Room, Tank Room Office, and other related areas.
• Keeps neat and accurate records.
• Sterilizes production items by using the Autoclaves and Dry Heat Ovens.
• Assists with the changeover of all manufacturing equipment as specified for the specific container being manufactured.
• Has all materials ready and available for use for each production run. This may include: all packaging materials (bottles, caps, boxes, etc.), cars, barrels, sterile gasket/clamp/end-piece/ kit, sterile hemostats, container certificates, tie wraps, tie wrap gun, 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), appropriate disinfectants, and other materials as required for a specific production run.
• Performs torque and fill checks as specified for bottle runs.
• Rotates to various pre and post filling positions (prepping materials, packing, labeling, rework, bagging, etc.) as production needs are required.
• Stocks all gowning materials for production.
• Shrink wraps and labels pallets.
• Follows all rules and regulations of Mediatech policies, in addition to maintaining current status training on SOP’s for manufacturing.
• Reads and interprets documents, writes routine reports, and completes batch records accurately and concisely.
Somewhat disagreeable conditions present. Works in a manufacturing environment, where regularly exposed to automated equipment lines and the noise and/or vibration resulting from them. Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. Proper PPE and gowning will be provided to worker. Steel toe protectors will be provided to those working in manufacturing. Temporary worker may be required to purchase safety shoes.
High School Diploma or GED required.
No previous experience required.
Steel toed shoes may be required, Slip on shoe covers are available onsite