Accounts Payable Manager
Job Summary: This position provides support to the head of Accounts Payable and coordinates activities required to ensure an accurate AP system. Involved in companywide initiatives, tasks, and projects.
• Responsible for the oversight of the accounts payable department, which includes timely and accurate payment of vendors and resolution of issues.
• Manages account payable risk.
• Serves as the AP PeopleSoft contact and coordinates with the PeopleSoft administrator on testing for any PeopleSoft upgrades or changes as required.
• Meets with senior management to discuss high risk vendors to resolve issues.
• Manages all functions of Accounts Payable systems.
• Directly works with multiple departments within the company and produces results based solutions to further processes.
• Manages and develops staff to meet business objectives.
• Responsible for development of accounts payable policies and procedures and compliance.
• Involvement in month-end financial reporting.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field of study
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Decision maker
• Strong professional communication skills
• Advanced computer skills to include MS Office (full suite)
• PeopleSoft Financials experience required