- Provide end users with first level contact and support including backup, user account management and provisioning, e-mail system, internet access, office systems and applications support.
- Supports network and desktop hardware (Dell & Apple), software and applications
- Properly escalate unresolved queries and Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution and update customer data and produce activity reports.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services and Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Responsible for procurement and asset inventory and management.
- Ability to work evenings or weekends in response to the needs of the systems being supported.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in a medium or large sized network and has record or recommendations for the below skills
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support & Demonstrated knowledge of Windows, MAC operating systems,
- Good knowledge of Active Directory Exchange/o365 messaging.
- Familiar with Corporate Antivirus
- Demonstrated knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
- Demonstrated ability to administer a 100+ node network including wireless.
- Demonstrated ability to support networked printers.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications.
- Proficiency in English
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed